Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Starfish Reflection in the Words of a Scholar!

Today Steve had already finished all his homework so our volunteers asked him to spend his time writing about his experience with Starfish to share with all of us!

Lunes, 17 Septiembre

Ayer la pase muy bien con los de la Flor de Bastión.  Se nos cerró una puerta y no podiamos salir por un rato y ahi vinieron y abrieron la puerta y salimos.  La pasamos muy bien con Ashley y Taylor en Estrellitas del Mar.  Me paso haciendo deberes y recibiendo clases de música.  Tengo que estudiar más para el futuro porque de grande quiero ser un policia.  Quiero que sean más reuniones y que nos llevan de paseo para distraernos!

Monday, September 17

Yesterday I had a great time with the other students from Flor de Bastion.  During the meeting a door got locked and we couldn't leave the auditorium for a little bit, but then someone came and opened the door and we could leave.  We have a great time with Ashley and Taylor at The Starfish Foundation.  I do my homework and go to music classes.  I have to keep studying more for the future because when I grow up I want to be a police officer.  I can't wait for more meetings and I hope they bring us on field trips so we can have fun!


Steve (yellow shirt) dancing and having fun at the June Integration Day in Flor de Bastion!

No comments:

Post a Comment