Thursday, November 7, 2013

A day in the life of Maria's week off from school!

Maria had a great time during school break a few weeks ago and today she shares with us a little bit about how she spent her time!



"During my vacation, I had a great time.  I went out almost every day until almost 10pm and the good part about that is that I was with people that I love - my cousins Andy and Luis and my family, and the best because God was always with me.  Also, Sunday we started practicing for my Quinceañera (15th birthday) and so far I like the choreography, I don't about the others.

And during vacation I was also on facebook because I could talk to my friends from school since it was 2 weeks that I hadn't seen them.  My best friends are:
Sofia - I did see her during my Quinceañera practica, I love her a lot
Kenia - I love her so much!
Melli, Betza, Moises, Joel, Anell, Nadia, Andy, Jean Carlos, Jonathan, Leonel, Joss Yaritza, Antony, Andy Mauricio, Steven, Leo, Joselin, Genesis, Wellington, Alana, Boris, Efren, Erick.

They are my best friends.  With them I have done a lot of crazy fun things, we've done a lot of cool things.  We've been through the good and the bad but the most important thing is that they've never failed me, I don't know why, maybe because they love me like I love them.
I also had a great time at Starfish because we were learning with the volunteers and Jenny."

Maria working on an art project at Starfish during vacation!


"Yo en mis vacaciones bueno yo la pase super, salía casi todos los días como hasta las 10:00 o más de la noche y lo bueno es porque estaba con personas quiero, mis primos Andy y Luis y mi familia y lo mejor porque siempre estaba conmigo Dios.  Y también el Domingo tuvimos que estar ensayando para lo de mi quinceañera y bueno a mí hasta ahora si me gusta los paso no se a los demás.

Y en mis vacaciones yo también he estado en el facebook ya que en el puedo conversar con mis amigos ya que tenía dos semanas que no los había visto entre ellos los mas importantes:
Sofia - pues a ella la vi en los ensayos, y la quiero mucho
Kenia: A ella yo la amo mucho, la quiero mucho
Melli, Betza, Moises, Joel, Anell, Nadia, Andy, Jean Carlos, Jonathan, Leonel, Joss, Yaritza, Antony, Andy Mauricio, Steven, Leo, Joselin, Genesis, Wellington, Alana, Boris, Efren, Erick.

Son unos de mis mejores amigos/amigas.  Ya que con ellos yo he pasado muchas locuras junto a ellos he hecho muchas cosas cheveres.  He pasado cosas buenas y malas con ellos pero lo importante es que ellos nunca me han fallado porque no se que será me quieren más o como yo los quiero por eso puede ser.  Y también pasé super ya que nos queda más con los voluntarios y Jenny aprendiendo."


Maria and Starfish friends at the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment