Thursday, December 31, 2015

Metas para el Año Nuevo= New Years' Resolutions!


Our students share their resolutions for the 2016! We are so proud of them, especially as they continue to set, and achieve, their goals.


Jerico Acuña: 
"My goal for this year is to finish with good grades."
Mi meta para este año es pasar con muy buenas notas.


Arelisa Rodriguez
"I think that for this year, my goals are: to do well in school, and to conquer problems that life presents me." 
Creo que mis metas de este año es transcurrir mi año escolar y superar los problemas que se dan en la vida.



Briggitte Bravo:
"My goal is to be in good health, and to be able to apply myself in my studies."
Estar con salud y poder aplicarme en mis estudios.




Joselin Cevallos: 
"My goal for this year is to be able to finish the school year with excellent grades and to be able to continue sharing my time with people whom I love most." 
Mi meta para este año es poder terminar con excelentes notas el año lectivo y poder seguir compartiendo con las personas que mas quiero.




Milena Mora: 
"My goal for this year is to be able to continue with my studies, and this way, also be able to continue being a scholarship student at the Foundation."
Mi meta para este año es poder continuar con mis estudios y así tmb poder seguir siendo becada en la Fundación.




Ariana Sosoranga: 
"My goal for this year is to get good grades and to be able to continue being a Starfish scholarship student."
Mi meta para este año es tener buenas notas y poder seguir siendo una de las becadas de starfish.



Maria Loor:
"My goal for this year is to finish with good grades and to be a top high school graduate, and to spend the year with people who I care about the most."  
Mi meta para este año es pasar con buenas notas y ser una buena bachiller y terminar el año con las personas que mas quiero.



Diego Barrezueta:
"My goal for this year is to be able to finish high school, and attend university." 
Mi meta para este año es poder terminar el colegio y seguir la universidad.




Jean Carlos:
"My goal for this year is to get good grades in my exams, and to be able to graduate and to start university off on the right foot." 
Mi meta para este año es que es sacar buenas notas en mis examenes de grado y asi poder graduarme y comenzar con pie derecho la universidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment