Thursday, August 15, 2013

Meet Cynthia, our newest employee!

Meet Cynthia, our newest Starfish employee.  She will be joining us in our Guasmo neighborhood in the mornings to help out with our tutoring program!

"Hi, my name is Cynthia.  I am 25 years old.  I have 2 precious children and I am the happiest mom to have them with me.  I am very fun.  I like to learn a little bit of everything and I like to listen to music.  I am friendly.  It's nice to spend time with the kids at The Starfish Foundation even though it's just two times a week.  I try to help them so that they can be great young people for the future.  I hope they can always count on me."



"Hola, me llamo Cynthia.  Tengo 25 años.  Tengo 2 bebes preciosos y soy la mamá más feliz de tenerlos conmigo.  Soy muy divertida.  Me gusta aprender de todo un poco y me gusta escuchar música.  Soy amiguera.  Es muy agradable de pasar con los chicos de la Fundación Estrellitas el Mar aunque sea 2 veces a la semana.  Trato de ayudarlos para que sean jóvenes de bien para el futuro.  Espero que siempre puedan contar conmigo."

Get to know the rest of our employees on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment