Thursday, June 26, 2014

Meet the Students: Parte Tres

In this week's edition of Meet the Students - meet Joselyn, Briggitte and Dayana, 3 students from Flor de Bastión who all participated last year in our tutoring program!

Joselyn
  


My name is Joselyn.  I live in Flor de Bastión.  I study at “Batalla de Tarqui” high school.  I am in 9th grade.  I am 15 years old.  I was born on November 16th.  I like to listen to music – especially vallentato.  I like passion fruit.  My favorite food is lentils.  I don’t like fish.  I like to read and I like math.  When I’m older I want to be a police officer or join the Marines.  My favorite colors are electric blue and light green.

Briggitte
  


My name is Briggitte.  I go to “26 de Noviembre” high school.  I really like my school.  I was born September 18th.  I have one sister with whom I share a lot of things.  This year I hope to keep up with my studies so that I can reach my goals.  In the future I want to be a police officer.  It’s my dream and I know I can achieve it with the help of God and of my parents.

Dayana
 


My name is Dayana.  I am 13 years old.  I go to “26 de Noviembre” high school.  My favorite colors are blue and pink.  I am in 7th grade.  I like to study.  My favorite subject is math, but I don’t like social studies.  When I’m older I want to be a doctor or a teacher.  I hope to reach my dreams.  Even though I don’t have my dad, I will work even harder with my mom and my siblings.  My mom is also finishing her studies and I hope she can reach her dreams as well.  My favorite food is chicken and rice with soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment